Posts Tagged "Beebys Yard"

Burton Street c.1910

Burton Street c.1910

A view up Burton Street with today’s Anne of Cleve’s restaurant on the left. On the right, beyond the tree, is the entrance to Beeby’s Yard; one of a number of livery stables providing hunters for hire to members of the local hunts. Beyond it is Crawfurd House; once the Three Horseshoes pub. Approx date: 1910. Image ref:...

read more